Trip Route

Hi Ken and all,

     The discussion about where to visit in Michigan has been great.
Ken asked for more dedinite information as to what part of Michigan we
would be traveling through.  The wedding we are attending is just
outside of Kalkaska which is just west of Traverse City.  We will travel
up 131.  Will stop on Friday at Engleearth in Hopkins.  This will
probably be the only stop on Friday as we need to be there for the
rehearsal by 5 P.M.

     We will probably come back down either on the west coast via 31
through Muskegon, Holland and Benton Harbor (Amber Waves there?) or down
through the center through Lansing and Jackson or Marshall.
     Now back to my origianl question.  Which way should we come back as
I don't know anything about the gardens or growers in Michigan.  We will
take our time coming back, so we can stop wereever if there is something
good to see.  Our wedding anniversary is next Wednesday, so would like
to spend part of the day with our favorite plant.
     Thanks for the advice you all are giving.  We are having trouble
getting our e-mail again here in Portland.  After our trip, we will look
in to changing servers.

Jane Spencer
Portland, IN
Zone 5