Re: Mildred Seaver

>From owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com Sun Jun 21 04:21:40 1998
>From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 07:15:05 EDT
>To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
>Subject: Re: Mildred Seaver
>Sender: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
>I VERY much enjoyed your 'Trip to Mildred's'!
>Glen, I also enjoyed your 'Trip to Mildred's' !  This is where the joy
of being a hosta adict is really ultimized. Not only the wonderful
plants & gardens but the people behind so many introductions and non
registered plants. One 'trip'I had was buying my first 'Sea Thunder' out
of Mildred's purse at the '95 convention in Va. Looking forward to the
Peoria convention and more beautiful gardens. Plan on taking a truck
load of Hostas to the convention & will leave Ga. around 7Pm Tues.
Carol look forward to seeing you and your mom there.

Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas
On Line Catalog