Re: best hosta potting soil

Hi, Joanne.  Every day, I get several letters from Bob Balitewicz or
someone else that are simply a quote of someone else's letter, such as that
below.  Nothing new from the sender, just a repeat of another letter.  This
started happening about a week ago.  Is the problem arising from openhosta
or are there just alot of quotes going around?

>At 10:14 AM 6/17/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>Dear Hosta friends,
>>I'd very much like to know what do you think is the best potting soil for
>hostas. From growing on small divisions and to adult plants in big
>>I'm always at a loss looking for the perfect potting mix. I cannot find a
Sheila Smith
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6