missing replies

Michael D. Cook wrote:

> Hi, Joanne.  Every day, I get several letters from Bob Balitewicz or
> someone else that are simply a quote of someone else's letter, such as that
> below.  Nothing new from the sender, just a repeat of another letter.  This
> started happening about a week ago.  Is the problem arising from openhosta
> or are there just alot of quotes going around?

I've noticed you have to look closely for some replies, they're started
right at the end of the message so they have the > at the beginning too.
I haven't seen any that were just duplicate postings.  Just a suggestion
to people to put a little space between the old message and reply
might help some of us pick up what you have to say a little easier.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net