Re: Dr. Zonneveld

Dear Claire
Although I am not on the list (yet) as I got lost, I will try to answer
your question. if it is one. I have determined fertility of a few
"cathayana's" and so far they all turned out to be hybrids and likely
just Lancifolia. That includes CHinese Sunrise. That is not to say that
also a true cathayna , a plant that is found  in China exist. Acc to
Schmid he has a fertile"lacicifolia" = cathayana, but I have not seen it
or determined fertilty Hope this answers your question
Form A sunny Barrington  at the Hosta Patch
Ben Zonneveld