Re: Tell-Tale TC

Barbara Brown wrote:
>>You may have thought I gave a good answer to Clyde, but I got scorched a
bit by Dan Nelson. He didn't like what I said. I posted him back. In return
he apologized for the tone of his post and thanked me for a civil reply.<<

And I'll thank you again. But this time I'll thank you for keeping
discussions between you and your friends about me off of this listserve.

I don't want to play in your little game.

There must be a listserver for people who want to talk about people.

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7