TC Growth Rate

   I think Jill talked about  the idea of a list of TC plants which grew rapidly
and those which were slower. I think that is an excellent idea. I have
grown only about 18 different types from 1 st year TC plants  but have made
the following observations.I would offer 3 categories and will put 3 in
each one to indicate the rate of these plants as  have experienced it.
           Rapid Growers: 'Striptease', 'Abba Dabba Do', and 'Whirlwind'.

           Medium Growers: Patriot,Cherry Berry', and

           Slow Growers: 'June', 'Great Expectations', and 'Spilt Milk'

      This is after watching them grow for two years.
Glen Williams