Re: Tell-Tale TC

Gerry O'Neill wrote:
> At 11:47 PM 6/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
>     With any Hosta ,
> >no matter weather Tc or natural, take off any "sporting" section as soon
> >as you can.
> >Ran
> Ran;
> Why?
> Gerry

Well Ran is on his way to Illinois so I'll try to answer.  I believe
his recommendation to remove sports is so the entire plant doesn't
revert.  I know it suggested with H. Masquerade to remove any buds that
some up solid green or by the next year you'll just have venusta.
I know I'm missing A LOT of the technical info behind this.  Maybe bring
it up after the convention since I'm not sure how many people are
already en route.