Re: Tell-Tale TC

>At 11:47 PM 6/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
>    With any Hosta ,
>>no matter weather Tc or natural, take off any "sporting" section as soon
>>as you can.
   I am sure Joanne is right about the little sporting devils but there is
another reason too. If there happen to be some different sports that have
come out of the tissue culture  they may well  be worth saving. Remember
where 'June' came from. And many others. I just separated some 'Cherry
Berries' yesterday  which had what appears to be a very different sport
included. In only 5 years it may be something! Or not. :-).

Glen Williams