Re: Tell-Tale TC

<<
 > Thanks, Glen. I purchased 'On Stage' by mail this spring, and by your
 > description it was definitely a TC (and wasn't all that cheap, either!).
 > It's very small, although coming along nicely. Not to start another round
 > of nurseryman-bashing, but  >>

OK I WILL......

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH TC....[IMHO....LOL].....IS THAT THE MAKER WILL SELL
IT TO ANYONE.....SOME JOE-BLOW BUYS 20 PLANTS AT 3 DOLLARS APIECE.....THEN
SEES THEM FOR 50 DOLLARS IN THE HOSTA FINDER......SO HE SELLS HIS 1ST YEAR
LINERS AT 50 BUCKS......

OUT & OUT THIEVERY, IF I SAY SO MYSELF........

YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO BROADCAST THE NAME OF THE SUPPLIER AS FAR AND AS LOUS
AS POSSIBLE SO AS TO PUT THIS THIEF OUT OF BUSINESS......

THIS HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR.....60 BUCKS FOR BRAVE AMHERST.....AND IT WAS A
STINKIN' 1ST YEAR LINER.....I WILL NEVER BUY FROM HER AGAIN........NO MATTER
HOW IMPRESSIVE HER CATALOG IS......IT WILL BE 5 YEARS BEFORE THAT DARN THING
LOOKS LIKE ANYTHING.....

HOWEVER....CAVEAT EMPTOR....SO I WONT TELL YOU WHO.......KEN