Tours or trips

I just finished a tour of shade gardens in Iowa with the Russ O'Hara's Hosta
Society. It's the first I've been on and I enjoyed every minute of it. We were
able to see alot of great mature Hostas growing in zone 4. I'm a beginning
collector and I saw way too many "Must Haves". In fact, it was so good, I'm
planning another trip up that way to go back to a couple of great gardens.
Plus, there were alot of new Hostas that haven't been introduced yet..we got
first peek. I do have to say that I DID leave a small amount of money in that
state but I got alot of nice newer Hostas.
I'm interested in seeing if there's more tours or trips being planned that I
could join in on. I'm a AHS member and also a member of the Heartland Hosta
Society in Kansas City, Missouri. I don't mind traveling and would really
appreciate some info on more tours.
Please contact me at SMITHIRIS@AOL.COM
Sue Smith