request for advice

Dear hosta growers,

Rob Eckenrod, Johnstown, PA here.

I'm a new member and just getting started growing hosta.
Bought a new house in Feb. and have a nice shaded, landscaped area
ready to populate. I know I'm getting a late spring start but we
just had our 3rd child on May 10th so I've been kinda busy.

Would appreciate any help/feedback on the following.

I'm looking to start my collection with the top 20 from the AHS poll
and the Hosta's of the year. Other recommendations/donations welcomed.

What catalogs do you recommend I send for?
Obvviously looking for ones with good pictures.

What mail order sources do you recommend?
Good prices, nice size plants etc.

Anyone out there doing any trading?
I don't have any hosta to trade but I do grow daylilies and have
lots of computer stuff, (hardware/software) to trade.
I also make web pages if anyone's interested.

Would be interested in any individuals selling hosta to contact me.

Anyone know of any clubs in the western Pennsylvania area?

Thanks in advance, Rob