I am quite willing to discuss anything with you on the
subject of genetics I have nearly 35 year research and
teaching experience( what is yours?) in the formal and
molecular genetics of fungi, yeast, Drosophila and now  three  years
with the genetics of Hosta. However it seems you are not able
/willing to decide on a simple yes or no question i.e. wether the
first true leaf in Hosta is a cotyledon or not ( to be found in any
good book on plant biology) . Therefore it  seems to me that any
other  subject with less clear yes or no answers is too far fetched
for the moment.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden