From: TOWNSHIP <township@acbm.qc.ca>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 1999 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: Foliar Fertilizer for Hostas ?

How did you come up with this combo. and how heavily do you apply, not
necessarily your mix, bit foliar feedings in general?
Do you do it in the a.m. or p.m.?  Why do people cringe at doing this?
Just because of spotting?
Do you wait after a rainfall, before one, or what conditions?
Out of questions!
Quebec, Canada