Re: Convention

At 05:27 PM 6/15/99 -0400, Stuart Asch wrote:
"Can anyone tell me if it is okay to attend the cut leaf show and/or the
>auction if one has not registered?
>Thanks, Stuart"
<<------hey---------->> Stu .."my name is Sue ..how do you do" (Johnny Cash song? LOL) ...I ain't nobody/anybody but yesirree Babe-dude, U can come to the cut leaf show and/or auction as me'guest if U likes ..call me at the Convention Hotel, or better yet, come visit me there -- I'll be sleepin beside the indoor swimming pool, getting a suntan eh? ..if they have pool that is!
    -- would luv to meet ya honey ..honestly?

aka 'de'FLY ON THE WALL'
                               <LOL> (hehe) :)) ..see ya?