Re: Convention

WiN wrote:

> At 05:27 PM 6/15/99 -0400, Stuart Asch wrote:
> "Can anyone tell me if it is okay to attend the cut leaf show and/or the
> >auction if one has not registered?
> >Thanks, Stuart"
> <<------hey---------->> Stu .."my name is Sue ..how do you do" (Johnny Cash song? LOL) ...I ain't nobody/anybody but yesirree Babe-dude, U can come to the cut leaf show and/or auction as me'guest if U likes ..call me at the Convention Hotel, or better yet, come visit me there -- I'll be sleepin beside the indoor swimming pool, getting a suntan eh? ..if they have pool that is!
>     -- would luv to meet ya honey ..honestly?
>
> :-B))
> LUCY'SUE Canon
> aka 'de'FLY ON THE WALL'
>                                <LOL> (hehe) :)) ..see ya?

Bill,
Does this mean you are attending the convention? I am not as I am having
a little problem with the folks that run the show. I will probably be
serving lunch to those folks who attend the pre tour run by the Metro
Detroit Hosta Society. I may go to the cut leaf show on Thurs. and/or
the auction(not to buy) on Sat. My garden is open for the Sunday day
after tour although I can't believe to many people could handle another
"tour". What say you?
Stuart