Re: Getting to Ann Arbor

Dear Jack and Gary
It is best to make reservations for the ferry. It departs twice a day 1:00 pm
and 12:30am. Cost for round trip is somewhere between a Mayan Moon and Sea
Prize. as far as praticle that is up to you. Have you ever been out on Lake
Michigan in a storm? Once on the boat you will not be able to get to your
car. They will hold your spot for up to 30 minutes before leaving. If you go
south around Chicago on I-94 when you get to Benton Harbor Mi. get off at
exit 30 Napier ave go east on Napier. My nursery is about 3 miles down and on
the north side. Cant miss the sign. You are welcome to stop and check it out.
Thanks Gary
Amber Wave Gardens