Under Appreciated Hostas (compiled list)

I compiled this list for myself and then decided others might appreciate it
too.  Thanks, Clyde, for the idea.
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

Let's name at most 5 hostas that are underappreciated:
Here are mine:

Hearts Content
Crested Reef
Fringe Benefit
Fond Hope
Bold Edger

Most unappreciated hostas:
Mama Mia
Grand Tiara
Gold Drop
Gold Regal
Fragrant Blue

 mary in CT
Northern Exposure
Krossa Regal
Sea Sapphire
Sieboldiana Elegans
are all beauties IMO, but under-rated.

Patty Woodbury 6-MA.
    I agree with Patty about the Sea Sapphire. Except for a large tree that
I grow hostas north of all the shade I have is shade I built and sea
sapphire is really blue while most other blue ones turn green for me.
Another I really like although I don't know how appreciated it is is
Formal Attire which might be close to Mama Mia I think someone said

Blue ripples
Crown Prince
Edina Heritage
Minnie Klopping
Dear Heart

Here are some I believe are underrated.
        Grand Master
        Blue Skies
        Evelyn McCafferty
        Regal Splendor

        Gayle Kamp
Here's mine:
Frosted Jade
Baby Bunting
Gray Cole
lancifolia (there's nothing better for a ground cover)

Diane Frederick
Cleveland, OH, zone 5
Here's my list:

Raspberry Sorbet
Hadspen Blue
Hadspen Samphire
Fortunei Aureomarginata
undulata Univitata

You have my vote for Fortunei aureomarginata.  I have 13
of them in one of my borders and they make a very impressive display.

Jack Nelson
Vienna, VA zone 7a
If you like Fortunei Aureomarginata you really should try 'Twilight' PPAF.
It is very much like a Minuteman version of the former, heavy leaves, extra
wide margin, stiffer more upright habit.  Same good grower and margin color,
but the center may be a little darker.  I think it is addicting, but then so
are many hostas.

C.H. Falstad