Yesterday I tried your color scheme on the first plants that
flowered. It turned out to be very difficult for me The main reason
is that, to say it mildly, I am less sensive to red. So I asked my
wife and here are the results :
 nigrescens Elatior E5
Love pat              C6
clausa                  A1
Golden Tiara      A2
None of them is one your list. What have others for these plants?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands