RE: H.'Ginko Craig'

Carolyn and Carol and Glen.

>Could these changes be simply a result of maturity?

That's is what I want to know. I have only the description given in The
Genus Hosta.
The fertilizer I use is osmocote.

>Can you tell about the bloom in '99?

It's not blooming yet.

Carol the link is below.
It is not updated sins February, but I'm working on new pages with a
different setup.
Hope to update it very soon.
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/hooijer/index.htm

Glen:
I know from the books, to hold the juvenile form divide it every two/three
years.
Do you think, if I divide this plant, I got the juvenile form back?
I like the immature form more than this one.

Thanks Henk.