Re: dress code for banquet

Iīm bummed that I wonīt be going to the convention, sounds like itīs going to be alot of fun. I kinda want to sit at the table with the jeans wearers, and enjoy the sights and sounds.

Clyde, you tickle me. I really want to meet you someday.

Iīm sitting in Brazil, going through Hosta withdrawl, wishing I could be in AA next week.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I hope you guys have the greatest of times, whether you decide to dress up or not. And then come back and tell the rest of us all about it. Every last detail. Someone take notes, ok?

John C. I get back in country on the 2nd of July. Hope thatīs not too late to send you a check for the hosta rom. Please save one for me!

Hey, would anyone be willing to buy me a tee shirt from the convention? Pretty please? Iīll pay for it and postage and even send you my second born! Email me if anyone wants to, if not, thatīs cool.

Have fun everyone. Iīll be down here, below the equator, enjoying thier winter temperatures of mid to high 80īs. Sigh.

Lu