Re: dress code for banquet

"We" are most definitely not a we. However, the other half of this
partnership, aka Bunny Bob, is a serious (read $$$) amateur photographer,
and has had several periods this year where he required frequent and fairly
disgusting nursing assistance, so my hosta budget is INFINITE!!!! (Well,
theoretically, but one *does* have to eat)

Gerry <VBG>