Cut Leaf Show

I seriously doubt I'll have anything worthy to enter but I do have a
question.  What do the experienced competitors feel the better time to
submit entries is.  Is it better to get them in early and have them on the
show tables overnight or keep them cool and damp in your room and submit in
the
morning?
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net