Re: "Correctly" Labeled Hostas in the Garden

<Here is what I like to see but do not do: The species or cultivar name; the
introducer;the date of registration.>

I like to do just that also. I use a metal engraving tags and they hang from
a piece of wire sometimes though the tags get turned around and people dont
know that the name is on the other side so I have come to know most of the
hostas I grow by both. Ie when some asks about Aden 80 chances are its Snow
Cap.
Gary.
Amber Wave Gardens
http://www.amberwavegardens.com