Re: longipes Urajiro Hatchijo

Thanks for taking Ben to task. It is unfortunate that Ben feels that we
aren't worthy of proof of his scientific speculations. I understand you
are a Ph.D. geneticist that has worked with plants for the past 20 years.
I feel we are being snowballed by a Ph.D geneticist that has spent his
career working with fungus genetics.

I find it offensive to be looked down on by someone in Ben's position. Ben
has insulted all of us many times. Mormons, American culture and American
hosta gardeners are three that come to mind. I wonder who's next.

When Ben is questioned by his peers he refuses to answer questions.

Wonder why. It doesn't take a Ph.D to figure it out.

Dan Nelson (From Jim Hawe's on Backbone Mountain on the way to the AHS