Re: Convention

To all
When several of us who have lists and/or catalogs, arrived at the hotel,
we asked where we could put these for distribution.  Each was told we
could no longer place them on a table.  This is in contridction to a
long standing policy to actually be encouraged to bring one's catalog. I
believe someone with a vested intrested, may be trying to controll the
way all material is presented at any AHS function.
Ran Lydell