Re: Hostas in sun; Convention

All of us AHS members, whether present at the convention or not, and
whether on one or the other side of Friday's issue, wish the best for
the future of AHS; it may take time, but I'm sure we can reach greater
accord.  I shall do my best to change the By-Law Amendment procedure to
one which includes written amendment proposals mailed to members in late
winter or early spring with printed ballots to be returned by mail
(perhaps) 60 days prior to the convention.  A bit slower pace is not too
great a price to pay for greater agreement and less rancor.

Irwin Johnson

I completely agree, Irwin. We all must keep the goals of the AHS in
sight, and not forget what brought us all together.

Diane Frederick