And the winner is....

Well, I'm home, safe and sound, with tons of things to do during my short
stay home. Yesterday I bought 75 bags of mulch and have to get it all down
by Wednesday, phew, then I'm off to Hosta College.

As I walked about the garden yesterday afternoon, I saw several early
bloomers, and looked to see if anyone had their noses up. There's only one!
First one out of the gate...H. Locomotion... Kinda fitting huh? She's out
about 4 inches, proud and strong.

Well, off I go to mulch-land, but this evening, when I am soaking my poor
tired and sore muscles in a hot tub, I'll be checking out all the catalogs I
got while I was away..Including the Special List....

What a beautiful day in Hotlanta, 78 degrees and sunny. God, how I love

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)