Re: Kinda different this year

Gee Mike,  I offered to help you so you didn't have to do it alone.  Hey
think about the splitting like this... I could list my possible splits for
trade on things I don't have then I could get oodles more....  Again
Congrats on Graduation...

Your ever faithful cousin and competitor,

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com