Kinda different this year

For the last week, I have been utterly destroying my hosta garden. I dug
up and potted nearly 150 varieties and over 60 varieties of other
plants, including aquilegia, trillium, ferns, and lillies. Talk about a
memory test to identify all the varieties before they all emerge! I'm
going to be graduating soon and will be moving out. I was going to dig
up all my hostas and split them and expand my collection, but I didn't
have the heart to slice 'em up! Some of them took years to reach the
size they are now, I just potted them into anywhere between 1 and 10
gallon size pots. It is going to be strange seeing my garden emerge in
the spring in a greenhouse rather than in my backyard. I guess I'll
cope. 63 today in Kalamazoo!

Mike Groothuis
Niles/Kalamazoo, MI
zone 5b