Slug Beater

This is a Bonide product that I can buy in Indianapolis. It is a systemic
slug repellant.
You can get a bottle of it for $12.49 in a concentrated form that makes 8
There is also a diluted form that does not need to be mixed with water for
$10.50---but only is 16 ounces.
If you should like me to buy some for you, I'd be happy to do so. Send about
a dollar more for postage.
Send name and address to clyderock@aol.com if you want me to send it to you.
Please do not send to this address.

Happy Spring,