Re: Heavie-Jeebies

Thank goodness here in Tennessee I don't normally have heaving problems.
But I do have another related problem with the same results: gardener
boo-boo. Last year I planted several hostas too high, anticipating soil
settling. It wasn't til this spring that I noticed their hairy little
crowns showing above ground. In most cases, the roots are covered, though
some of them have roots showing right where they join the crown.

Should I dig these up and replant them deeper? (She asks with fear and
trepidation, thinking about here aching back and the 20+ hostas from last
year that still need planting)