Midwest Living Article

As I sat on the train yesterday feeling miserable (My cold is still with
me), My magazine resource walked up with the April issue of Midwest Living.
As I sat back and started reading I ran across an article " Off-the-beaten
paths Public Gardens".  To my plesant suprise the second garden story was
titled "A Hosta & Rose Haven - Dubuque Arboretum, Iowa".    The overseer of
the Hosta collection is named Jim Schwarz (Hum could it be....).  He talks
about his love for montana Aureomarginata and "Sunpower "one of the most
outstanding in our garden" because of color.  Of course there's even a
picture of Jim Schwarz in the magazine.  Could this be anybody we know?  How
come we were not warned of this article so we could hunt it down?  Oh well,
I'm going back to bed and feel miserable at least I had some bright spot to
think about hosta.....

Kate Ardissono