$31,680., $47,520., or $115,560. That's a lot of BAP 10!

Here's the second paragraph from the letter I received from Joe Lyons at
I have enclosed a copy of our distributor price list and retail prices.
We expect adherence to the prices quoted on the retail end. This in not
a measure to restrict trade, but a means to allow us to continue to
develop distribution lines as the product use grows. It also maintains
the credibility of the product. Each time a distributor of BAP 10 is
appointed, rumors abound regarding price reductions, to the point where
the latest is that it costs only $15.00 to produce a liter of BAP 10. As
you know, at the current prices, we do not make money with this product,
and our support (which is done voluntarily and with good will) of
university research, societies, and registration only heightens the
expense. Failure, then, to respect the pricing structure can result in
removal of the distributorship. In the same breath, should you discover
opportunities where you feel that some discounting may be in order, I
urge you to run them by me. I will do my best to support you.

When I return to my office, I will contact you and under separate cover
send you a sample contract for your review. In the meanwhile, note that
among our requisites are a minimum opening order of one pallet of
merchandise, until April 15 I offer an additional 5% discount and net 60
day terms.

Here's the sizes offered me, the corresponding price for each size,  and
the cost for the one pallet minimum order I must make in order to become
a distributor.

1 liter@$165., 4 per case, 48 cases per pallet--cost $31,680.
1/2 gallon@$330., 6 per case, 24 cases per pallet--cost $47,520.
2.5  gallon/$1,605., 2 per case, 36 cases per pallet--cost $115,560.

Anyone out there want to split a pallet with me?

I am not being offered the 2 and 4oz sizes.

You don't suppose I just blew my chance at becoming a distributor of BAP
10 do you!

I feel I have been treated unfairly by Joe Lyons at Plantwise, that Joe
is fixing the market price(is this legal?), and that Joe is discouraging
my distributorship by forcing me into a minimum order of one pallet of
BAP 10.

I would like to know who the other distributors of BAP 10 are that Joe
alludes to in his above quoted letter.

Caveat emptor,

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7

PS. I think I will name the first sport I isolate using BAP 10 H.'Sour