Re: $31,680., $47,520., or $115,560. That's a lot of BAP 10!

In a message dated 03/21/2000 8:29:34 PM Central Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

 I feel I have been treated unfairly by Joe Lyons at Plantwise, that Joe
 is fixing the market price(is this legal?), and that Joe is discouraging
 my distributorship by forcing me into a minimum order of one pallet of
 BAP 10.
Being fair does not mean anything-what does fairness have to do with any
Legal- sure- why not?  A person can charge what ever the market will pay.
It's not a necessity.

I think the prices are high, to high for my tastes. So when spring comes I am
going to make my own BAP and test it out my self.
Know if I can get some sulfuric acid....