Re: Midwest Living Article

In a message dated 3/21/00 7:31:06 PM Central Standard Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< Subj:     Midwest Living Article
 Date:  3/21/00 7:31:06 PM Central Standard Time
 From:  sunkat@netnitco.net (Kate Ardissono)
 Sender:    owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:    hosta-open@mallorn.com
 As I sat on the train yesterday feeling miserable (My cold is still with
 me), My magazine resource walked up with the April issue of Midwest Living.
 As I sat back and started reading I ran across an article " Off-the-beaten
 paths Public Gardens".  To my plesant suprise the second garden story was
 titled "A Hosta & Rose Haven - Dubuque Arboretum, Iowa".    The overseer of
 the Hosta collection is named Jim Schwarz (Hum could it be....).  He talks
 about his love for montana Aureomarginata and "Sunpower "one of the most
 outstanding in our garden" because of color.  Of course there's even a
 picture of Jim Schwarz in the magazine.  Could this be anybody we know?  How
 come we were not warned of this article so we could hunt it down?  Oh well,
 I'm going back to bed and feel miserable at least I had some bright spot to
 think about hosta.....
 Kate Ardissono >>

Thank you, Kate, I am glad you enjoyed it. : -)
 Now everyone may see me without my glasses on.
Jim Schwarz
 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>