Re: $31,680., $47,520., or $115,560. That's a lot of BAP 10!

Please don't take offense, but we are not a golden egg.  BAP10 is used by
commercial foliage growers in Florida by the 55 gallon drum full.  I don't know
what other crops it is used on commercially, but Idon't think the selling to Hosta
Society members is a significant part of their business.  I suspect that if we all
decided to boycott BAP10, they wouldn't know about it unless we told them.

Chemicals are expensive.  A quart of Roundup concentrate, one of the most common
herbicides on the market costs about $60, and the cost of many of the insecticides
and fungicides commonly used by commercial growers would make your hair curl.  A
5oz bottle of Enstar is $80, a 2oz bottle of Merit is $45.  If you buy BAP by the
liter, the cost is about $5/oz, and just like anything else, if you buy in tiny
quantities, you have to pay a lot more than if you buy in larger quantities.
Nobody is going to bother getting into a business if he's not going to make any
money at it.