Hi everyone
	Cheryl Nelson wanted me to forward this to the open. Her email quit.
	Here is what I came up with from what I can remember. If your light
burns 60 watts an hour and your electricity costs 8 cents per kilowatt
it would take 16 hours to cost 8 cents. You need to find how much a
kilowatt costs in your area.

Can someone refresh me the formula they had on calculating the cost of
florescent lights.
Cheryl Nelson

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308