Re: Cumberland Rosemary/Conradina verticillata

In a message dated 3/29/00 4:19:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

<< Has anyone tried growing it before? >>

Cindy, have not tried growing it before but being from the hills of Ky. I am
certainly interested.  I have found that many things that my Mom is able to
grow are not hardy here in SW Ohio, z5.

All the information was fantastic, thanks everyone.