Re: Awesome!

Narda - I'm with you about the natural predators of all sizes, but also
understand about the owls.  Love to hear their call, but worried when
our white and mostly white cats were kittens--now we have foundling
puppies, one of whom is very light.  They won't be small long, though,
and are fairly protected.  There is much to enjoy.