Re: Peter Ruh Correspondence #4

andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

And you know where each and everyone is

Am I reading in between the lines right..............that YOU don't know
where each and every one of your plants are located? ? ?
If I remember right, that was Mr. Lemke's third lesson.  The first being the
correct spelling of each and every plant name, second - paying attention to
details.  And the third, knowing where everything is located.
As I sit at my computer this beautiful spring (looking) day, I'm going
through all my notes that I put on my recorder last fall as I cut off each
and every plant to dispose of.  This includes a complete inventory of what
and how many plants are in each bed along with a note on what will/should be
moved this next spring.
Am supposed to be on a flight this afternoon to Washington, DC, but changed
my mind at the last minute when I heard the weather forecast for that part of
the country.  Going someplace where they are predicting the worst snowstorm
in 50 years, with anywhere from 12 - 20/24" of snow isn't my cup of tea.  I
would rather stay at home and enjoy looking at the hosta's that I have on my
dinette table that are a good 10 - 12" tall now, (a gift from hubby for
Valentine's Day, that arrived from Solberg's Nursery with crowns) -- am
loving it
.  The down side - spring fever has set in with a vengeance.
Mike, I hope I'm making you PROUD, I do try to be a good student.  I admire
you for all the computer work and gardening you do at your age.  I can only
hope to follow in your foot steps.

"The Friendship Plant'