A Hosta College Regestration avialable

Hi All,
I have a worker that had requested to get off of his regular job to assist me
in vending at the Hosta College, and now is short handed and would like him
to stay at home and work that weekend.
So, I said, I would ask to see if any one would like to go in his place and
use his Hosta College Registration.

Any one interested?

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>
Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>