Re: A Hosta College Regestration avialable

In a message dated 3/3/01 11:44:45 PM Central Standard Time,
JSchw94560@AOL.COM writes:
<< Subj:          A Hosta College Regestration avialable
 From:  JSchw94560@AOL.COM (Jim Schwarz)

 So, I said, I would ask to see if any one would like to go in his place and
 use his Hosta College Registration.

Hi all,
 I thank you Lu, Sam I Am, Andrew and ShayDguy and every one that offered me
help at the Hosta College.

 I should be all right on my own. I have another friend along and others have
offered to help also. Thanks again.

But, I still have a "paid for" registration with meal (a $65 value) available
sense my helper has pre-paid for it. If you know of any one that could use
it, let me know.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
319-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>