Re: A Hosta College Registration available

JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:
RE:>>But, I still have a "paid for" registration with meal (a $65 value)
sense my helper has pre-paid for it. If you know of any one that could use
it, let me know.

Hi Jim,
As the private message that I just sent indicated, you'll have to rule me out.
It was exhilarating to think that I would get to meet more of my Hosta croonies,
but the duties of the spring season beckon me...

Perhaps another time, but thanks for those few moments of anticipation.  I
really wanted to meet more of these Hosta nuts and really thought I might right
up until yesterday.

Andrew L.