copyright?? on library photos

Good morning
	I was looking at what ebay has to offer as far as hostas and notice
that someone is using Mary Chastain's photo of Lakeside Premier on their
site. Not only that but they put a copy right or whatever the proper
term is on it. Maybe Mary let them but I doubt it.
	I see this ipix on alot of photos on ebay which were taken from the
library. Anyone have any idea what it means. Maybe it is where they are
hosted but it could also mean they were lifted from the library and are
being sold.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/