Re: copyright?? on library photos

Hi Sue
	Thanks alot for the link. That clarifies what is legal. The only
problem is what Chick said. Trying to enforce this costs more than it is
	The bottom line is most all would give permission if asked but some
don't. For myself anyway I would never buy anything from someone who
just goes around stealing photos, to me this is an indication of their
business practices.

                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/