Re: copyright?? on library photos

In a message dated 03/05/2001 6:03:46 PM Central Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

 Now, from what I read of Sue's referenced web site and I what I just stated
 you, these are two different perspectives on the matter.  The onus of
 responsibility has shifted to those who want to claim the property is
 copyrighted.  And, if you put your work on the Internet in "unmarked photos"
 you're simply asking for someone to copy your pictures with little recourse.
 It's about as silly as leaving your money in a box out on the street.  Maybe
 quite as bad because you still have your pictures. :-)

Were does it say this?

Andrew after reading much of the document-it has made it more clear that
taking some ones "property" is illegal.

As with ALL copy right law-the proof rests with the one being ripped off.