From: bob
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 4:25 AM
Subject: chimera pdf file

Hi everyone
If you are interested in the article Kevin sent in about chimeras you
might want to right click on the link and save it to your computer
before you look at it or you can go up to save as when you are done in
the window it downloaded in. I would hate to see someone go to all the
trouble of downloading it and then not being able to save it and have to
start over later.
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/