From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Meum71@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:48 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: copyright?? on library photos

In a message dated 03/07/2001 9:44:34 PM Central Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< >
 > Exactly, Ran... the PUBLIC DOMAIN - that says it all. The last thing we
 > need is more 'internet police'.  The very spirit of the net is about
 > sharing - FREELY SHARING, whether it be ideas, words, pictures.

 In other words if you are fool enough to share you deserve to have it
 stolen from you.
 Bob >>

One problem with those types of people that have the above attitudes is that
THEY never produce any thing worth stealing. They are happy to take from
others but never do any thing worth while them selves.