Re: Two Formulas for Hosta Gardening

In a message dated 03/08/2001 6:16:58 PM Central Standard Time,
Traveler200000@aol.com writes:

<< ...Paul would you direct me to the tissue culture list serve, I tried a
 search, no luck
                                            Thankyou        Jim >>

Sure, happy too.

After some hunting, here is the address for registration:

<A HREF="http://www.agro.agri.umn.edu/plant-tc/listserv/">
http://www.agro.agri.umn.edu/plant-tc/listserv/</A>

There is a very good archive for the list serve too.

To get the best help from the group-you should have good access to a
science/research library, thankfully more of them are coming online each year.

Paul